Thursday, October 25, 2012

SNOW! And another recipe.


Here in wonderful Draper Utah it has snowed! In honor of this occasion I have made….

White Hot chocolate

I love white chocolate. I like most things with the word chocolate in it. I love this recipe because it is so very simple. I was trying this recipe for the first time so a few mistakes came up. All in all great recipe and for any coffee lovers here if you mix half of this with coffee you get a great white chocolate mocha.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 squares ( 1 1/2 oz) white chocolate
2 TBSP heavy cream.
1 1/2 cups milk.
Marshmallows, whipped cream, caramel, or any topping you like.


Get out your white chocolate and a knife or vegetable peeler.


Shave/slice the white chocolate into small pieces.


Place the chocolate and cream in a mug or pot.


And melt in the microwave or on the stove.


Add the milk and warm to your desired warmth.


Add your toppings and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment